I wrote earlier in the month that I began my blog in March of 2012. Which makes this month a celebration for me! I made it one whole year :) I cringe when I go back and see those early posts/photos but it makes me all the more proud of how far I've come!! This blogging thing is not easy and to be consistent you need to put in a LOT of time and effort! Which I certainly have.
To show my thanks for YOU for being here with me, and for being so great, I put together this giveaway. With some help from a few very talented Indie makers, I hope you will appreciate the prize(s)! Smitten Polish, GlitterDaze, and Contrary Polish have each created a custom made, one of a kind nail polish based on my blog colors of pink, grey and yellow. I absolutely love each one and appreciate them so much for donating for my giveaway!! You ladies are so wonderful!
- Giveaway begins March 31 2013) and ends on April 14 2013.
- Entries are collected via Rafflecopter.
- All prizes were purchased by manicurator or donated by Smitten Polish, GlitterDaze and Contrary Polish.
- Approximate retail value of prize is $79
- The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries on or about April 14.
- Manicurator is not responsible for technical failures or typographical errors which impact entry.
- Winners will be notified by email. If potential winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- Giveaway is open to US Residents. If you live outside of the US, you may enter, but must provide a valid US shipping address.
- VOID where PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY must be 18 or with parental permission.
Good luck!! And thanks for reading :D
a Rafflecopter giveaway