I shared with you The Blogger and Winter collection press release from KBShimmer. Today I have swatches of the entire 11 shades in the Blogger collection, including the shade Christy Rose of KBShimmer created with me! That's right! I was asked to be a part of this insanely talented group of ladies and I'm incredibly honored and grateful. It was really fun and easy working with Christy Rose and she created exactly what I envisioned. I couldn't be happier. This post is picture heavy! Hope you make it to the end because KBShimmer was so so generous to include extras for a giveaway for you guys! xoThese are on sale now for $8.75 a bottle and can be purchased at Http://www.KBShimmer.com. For sales outside of the US visit http://www.HarlowandCo.org. KBShimmer will also be offering free priority shipping through 12/31 for all orders over $50.
All swatches have KBShimmer Basic Training base coat and KBShimmer Clearly On Top top coat. One more thing before we start with the photo love and actual reviews...I had a terrible break on my middle finger right after receiving this amazing box to review. I patched it quite remarkably with Orly Nail Rescue, but I just wanted to let you know..if you see anything wonky looking (ie not smooth) on my middle finger it's that..not the polish in any way. OK, now let's see!!
Kayla Shevonne – A forest green jelly with holographic hex glitters. Best in 3 coats.
Crystal’s Crazy Combos – A green jelly with multi-colored squares, circles, and stars. 3 Coats Recommended
Candy Coated Tips – A black jelly polish with circle “light” glitters in gold, silver, green, blue, red. 1-2 Coats Over Black Recommended
Let Them Have Polish – A light cotton candy pink polish featuring red, green and neon glitters in a variety of shapes. 2-3 Coats Recommended
Pointless Café – A rich plum color with blue shimmer. 2-3 Coats Recommended
KBShimmer I Only Have Ice For You – Sarah from Chalkboard Nails – Clear top coat with shimmering white flakes and holographic glitters. 1 Coat Recommended
Cosmetic Sanctuary – A light blue is a matte polish with subtle iridescent shimmer sparkles like the snow. 2 Coats Recommended
Peachy Polish – A clear glitter topper loaded with glitters in shades of gold, silver and pink in circles and hex shapes to mimic champagne. 1 Coat Recommended
The PolishAholic – A golden toned sand inspired polish with pops of orange, aqua, and holographic stars. 1 Coat Recommended
A huge creative and comprehensive collection, eh? I LOVED being a part of this and getting to see each blogger's inspiration which you can read about for each polish on KBShimmer.com. OK, I have to ask!! Which are your top faves? Have you ordered already? OK now it's giveaway time!!
Official Rules:By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Official Rules.
• Giveaway begins today (November 5, 2013) and ends on November 19, 2013.
• Entries are collected via Rafflecopter.
• Prizes were donated by KBShimmer.
• The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning.
• Winners will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries on or about November 19, 2013.
• The first eligible entry drawn will receive the complete Blogger collection.
• The second eligible entry drawn will receive Snow Much Fun.
• Manicurator and KBShimmer are not responsible for technical failures or typographical errors which impact entry.
• Winner will be notified by email. If potential winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
• Open internationally but VOID where contest PROHIBITED BY LAW.
a Rafflecopter giveaway