Poise Thin Shape Pads - Free Sample - So You Can Recycle Your Period Pad
Hi everyone! A non-nail related post today. I was asked to bring awareness to an issue many women will face in their lifetime. Unfortunately my experience with LBL (light bladder leakage) is a sad one, as contrasted with LBL due to a happy occasion like pregnancy or childbirth. My mom became sick some 15 yrs ago and required extended hospitalizations. She never really recovered from it and needed products to deal with LBL. At that time we used what we thought would work best: sanitary pads! Of course now we know there's a better product for the job! I'm happy to be able to offer you a free sample of Poise Thin-Shape Pads!
Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material (SAM) and a Thin-Flex design for extraordinary protection that’s still 3x drier than period pads† to help you take care of leaks with confidence.
WHAT IS LBL?
• One in three women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) – little leaks that can be triggered by everyday occurrences like coughing, sneezing, laughing and exercise.
• Weak pelvic floor muscles, pregnancy, childbirth and weight gain are just a few LBL contributors.
WHAT CAUSES LBL?
Just as no two women are alike, there's no single reason that LBL happens. Some of the most common things that lead to uninvited leaks include:
• Physical changes from childbirth, pregnancy, hysterectomy or menopause
• Being overweight
• Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases like diabetes, multiple sclerosis (MS) or Parkinson's disease
• Bladder or urinary tract infections
• Bladder irritants (certain foods and beverages)
HOW CAN I BEST MANAGE MY LBL?
Women deserve the best options for managing LBL. Whether you leak a little when you laugh, or sometimes have a sudden urge to go, Poise gives you one less thing to worry about any time of day or night. Our pads and liners are specifically designed for LBL, which makes them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women with light bladder leaks.
FIND YOUR PERFECT PRODUCT
Stay fresh and confident with Poise® pads and liners. They're designed specifically for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), which make them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women who experiences LBL.
POISE THIN SHAPE PADS
Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material (SAM) and a Thin-Flex design for extraordinary protection that’s still 3x drier than period pads to help you take care of leaks with confidence.
This is how I decided to #RecycleYourPeriodPad! For dabbing and cleaning my nail art brushes of course!!