Samples provided for review and giveawayHello lovelies!!
If you follow my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram you may have seen that I had the distinct pleasure to be invited to an OPI Blogger Breakfast on March 20 where I met the one and only Suzi Weiss-Fischmann. I promise to write more about that experience in a future post. **UPDATE here is that post ** But right now, I'm just excited to show you the OPI Bond Girl Liquid Sand Collection. This is another partnering with EON productions to celebrate 50 years of Bond. I'm loving that this one is inspired by the iconic "women who have captured Bond's attention over the last 5 decades." In my opinion each and every one of these is a hit and a perfect match to the character! As excited as I am to show you these, I'm even more excited to tell you that Suzi handed me two extra full sets and I decided to use them for giveaways FOR YOU! AWESOME! You'll find the rafflecopter at the end of the post to enter.
Bond Girls by OPI nail lacquers feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application. These six new shades will be available beginning May 2013 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Chatters, JCP Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer.For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!
Now for the photos :) *Warning* Picture heavy post*
AND HERE IS WHAT YOU WIN:
The giveaway is open internationally except where prohibited by law. I have two full sets to giveaway so there will be TWO WINNERS!
Good luck!! <3 Victoria
*Products provided for review and giveaway*
- Giveaway begins today (March 23, 2013) and ends on April 6, 2013.
- Entries are collected via Rafflecopter.
- All prizes were donated by OPI.
- Approximate retail value of each prize is $54 US dollars.
- The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries on or about April 6.
- Manicurator is not responsible for technical failures or typographical errors which impact entry.
- Winners will be notified by email. If potential winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- Giveaway is open to US Residents and International residents.
- VOID where PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
a Rafflecopter giveaway