piCture pOlish Blog Fest 2013
PR sampleHello! I'm (of course) thrilled to be included this year in piCture pOlish Blog Fest 2013: Celebrating the year of the blogger. piCture pOlish has asked us to create nail art using three shades they send. I got to work with Metallic Mush, Antique and Peacock.
You can find piCture pOlish on:
The photo above shows the manicure before top coat went on. It all smoothed nicely with a coat of thick fast dry top coat, but Antique was a tad bit thick, and Peacock has glitters...both make using those types of polish for nail art a bit challenging.
Hope you enjoy this Blog Fest day brought to you by piCture pOlish! There are actually rewards to be won, can you believe it? The following via piCture pOlish:
· All nail art creations go into the running to be chosen to create a collaboration shade with piCture pOlish launched in 2014
· There are 3 awards that will be voted and chosen as follows via our special Pinterest Blog Fest 2013 board:
· 1 x Award - as voted by PP friends and fans
· 1 x Award - as voted by all (you) participants of Blog Fest 201
· 1 x Award - as voted by Jules & Megs of piCture pOlish
All the best,
*Product(s) provided for unbiased review consideration.
SO many talented ladies and gorgeous manis to see! You can see them all on their Pinterest board, or check out the following: (get the code for yourself here!)