Neon Leopard Nail Art with Nail Candy Pen + Giveaway
Product provided for review.Hello :)
Excited to share with you another Digit-al Dozen Animal Week mani. I made Neon Leopards this time, with the help of Nail Candy Pens. I've used these before and am very happy with how they perform. If you are not familiar with these, you can twist off the top and paint each color on as you normally would apply polish. Or, you cap pull the cap off and use the pen tip to get fine lines. Make sure to read to the end of the post for a special giveaway!
I used Nail Candy Pens Lessons in Neon set and pen #1 from the Let's Talk French set. You can see all the sets and learn all about the pens by checking out their Facebook page and their website of course. Advice from the Nail Candy people to avoid air bubbles and oozing from the pen tip: "Our polish bottles are flexible plastic, so when you put the brush back into the bottle to use the micro-tip applicator on the other side, squeeze the bottle until the polish is at the top of the plastic container. Keep squeezing as you screw the applicator on, and release when the applicator is completely attached. That way, it creates a vacuum that keeps the polish in the bottle. You will have MUCH more control over how much polish comes out the tip, no more oozing or air bubbles! And always remember, never press on the tip, squeeze the bottle to get polish out of the tip".
This is pen #1 and #2 from the Lessons in Neon set
I looove how this turned out and did not want to take it off!!
The first photo in this post and the following photos are with Seche Vite top coat. I actually like this manicure better without top coat.
And now.....for the super exciting news!! The lovely team over at Nail Candy Pens have offered to giveaway the pens I used for this manicure for one of my lucky readers!!!
- Giveaway begins April 12, 2013) and ends on April 26, 2013
- Entries are collected via Rafflecopter
- All prizes were donated by Nail Candy Pens
- Approximate retail value of prize is $30
- The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries on or about April 26
- Manicurator and Nail Candy Pens are not responsible for technical failures or typographical errors which impact entry
- Winners will be notified by email. If potential winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- Giveaway is open to US Residents
- VOID where PROHIBITED BY LAW.
And now...PLEASE ENTER the giveaway and good luck :D :D
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't forget to check out Digit-al Dozen Day 4 from everyone else and have a great night!
*Product(s) provided for unbiased review consideration.